Litchfield Collective is excited to announce an immediate opening for a business development manager. To excel in this position you must be a self-starter, active listener, have a compelling sales personality and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls, inbound and outbound leads.
The Business Development Manager is often the first point of contact for a potential new client who’s interested in learning more about what Litchfield Collective offers.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Expereince in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Google Docs.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
This is a contract-to-hire position with performance-based pay. To learn more email [email protected]